Massage Therapist Policies
- At the time of your first appointment, you will be asked to complete a health history. This history is COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL and will be shared with NO ONE without your consent and written permission.
-You may dress down to your own comfort level and you will always be draped at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Appointments are held for each client individually with a time set aside specifically for you as a reservation. Please respect your reservation by being on time. Please know if you are late, you may receive less time for your treatment. If for any reason you need to cancel, please give me a 24 hour notice. Without 24 hour notice, you will be charged half price for the untimely cancellation or 'no show' in addition to the regular payment upon your next visit.
- For underage clients, a parent or guardian must sign written consent for treatment. Parents/guardians are encouraged to stay during treatment.
- Full payment is expected at the time of service. I accept cash, checks and credit cards. In the case of NSF checks, you will be charged an extra $35 fee in addition to the full price of treatment.
- For anyone who is receiving a massage and has had cancer that has not been in remission within 6 months, please bring in a doctor's slip that clearly states massage would be safe for you. This also applies to those who have uncontrolled high blood pressure or high risk pregnancy.
Thank you for your understanding