Laurie Weber, LMT/INFANT MASSAGE CLASSES
CREATE A UNIQUE & EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE BETWEEN
YOU & YOUR BABY!
Why massage your baby?
Research has proven that infants who have been regularly massaged, exhibit increased cognitive development, sleep better and have far less emotional stress than those who have not.
* Helps to relieve discomfort from gas, colic and constipation.
* Improves blood circulation
* Aids in digestion
*Enhanced development of the nervous system
* Stimulates neurological development
* Increases alertness/heightened awareness
* Reduces stress hormones
*Improves immune function
* Releases oxytocin, "the nurturing" hormone and endorphins, "the feel good" hormone
* Relaxes & soothes. A rewarding way to relieve stress for you and your baby.
* Deepens bonding. One on one time to enhance your intimacy, understanding and ability to nurture.
* Improves communication. Increases your confidence and sensitivity to your baby's cues.
* Contributes to development. Stimulates growth and healthy development of your baby's mind, body and spirit.
* Empowers. Enhances your ability to understand your baby's special needs.
* Helps baby sleep better. Helping your baby release stress which builds daily by new experiences, means more rest for baby and YOU!
Classes are a 5 week session
1 DAY PER WEEK, 60-90 MIN (APPROX)
To register or for more information, call or email Laurie
*Please wear comfy clothes, (sweats, yoga pants, etc.) and blanket for baby. You may have a pillow for sitting.